CLYZ Labs awarded with Early-Stage Biotechnology Company of the Year 2017 at International Global Health & Pharma Awards.
The prestigious International Life Sciences Awards 2017 reward and recognise the shining stars in the life sciences sector. The International Global Health & Pharma (GHP) celebrates truly magnificent work being done behind the scenes, and get glimpse into those who have done some outstanding work in life sciences sphere. CLYZ Labs received Early Stage Biotechnology Company of the Year 2017 award. Clyz labsultimate specific focus is on improving the lives of cancer patients by personalising the treatment but also helping to hasten the drug discovery and time-to-time marketing process within pharmaceutical industry. The GHP Award was dedicated to Clyz Labs’ extraordinary vision towards providing every cancer patient with their specialised diagnostic test to Personalised Therapy leading to improved quality of life and overall survival backed by reliable clinical trials. The firm also intends to workwith pharmaceutical industry in high throughout drug screening on human tissues on 3DCell Cultures which helps the early and accurate identification of candidate molecules. Clyz Labs has its own tissue culture facilities equipped with latest technologies for tissue culture and cell imaging. In addition, it has access to various advanced super imaging equipment through its collaborative arrangements with various academic institutions within UK. Clyz Labs foresee further studies on clinical applications of regenerative medicine and tissue culture techniques. The firm provides a collaborative partner providing excellent human tissue culture facilities and ability to pursue robust research studies in a laboratory.
“This is an amazing news and that hard work gone into establishment of relatively new business has been recognized by GHP. It would not have been possible to achieve such an award without the extremely committed scientific team at Clyz Labs” said DrHimanshuKataria, CEO & Co-Founder of Clyz Labs Limited Please do not hesitate to contact Akansha.Rana@clyzlabs.co.uk if you need any further information. CLYZ Labs is an early stage biotechnology company based in United kingdom. Its mission is to collaboratively leverage existing cutting-edge technological innovations to improve the quality of life and survival of cancer patients by our work in clinical and pre-clinical stages of cancer therapies. Clyz Labs vision is to provide every cancer patient with our specialised diagnostic test to Personalised Therapy leading to improved quality of life and overall survival backed by reliable clinical trials. Clyz labs is committed to provide accurate, reliable, validated laboratory results to guide the Personalised Therapy for the Cancer patient. GHP is a global information sharing platform & a multi-disciplinary members community. GHP platform had over 185,700 page views in the last 12 months averaging at 15,400 page views per month. International Life Sciences Awards 2017 involved a rigorous research process which is a combination of an online voting form as well as GHP in-house research team.
- Venturefest North West 2018: finalists revealed September 4, 2018
- Clyz Labs Raises Seed Funding August 31, 2018
- Premier Corporate Finance advises CLYZ Labs on fund raising August 23, 2018
- CLYZ Labs announces commencement of clinical trial and seed funding from Catapult Ventures to develop Cancertain™ test for personalised cancer treatment August 22, 2018
- CLYZ Labs Ltd and Spheritech Ltd enter into an Agreement Of Collaboration May 10, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company CLYZ Labs receives HMRC Advanced Assurance for SEIS/EIS Scheme(s) March 12, 2018
- CLYZ Labs Completes Round 1 Fund raising under SEIS March 10, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company CLYZ Labs appoints Sapphire Capital Partners as Capital Advisors February 12, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company of the year 2017 November 1, 2017
- CLYZ Labs awarded with Early-Stage Biotechnology Company of the Year 2017 at International Global Health & Pharma Awards. September 20, 2017