Clyz Labs Raises Seed Funding
Clyz Labs, a Manchester UK-based early-stage cancer diagnostics company, raised a seed funding of undisclosed amount.Catapult Ventures made the investment through the GM&C Life Sciences Fund. he company intends to use the funds to further optimize and validate the Cancertain™ Assay in patients with lung cancer and to generate much needed evidence in a clinical setting.
Founded in 2017 and led by Dr Himanshu Kataria, Director, Clyz is developing the Cancertain™ Assay as a service to select the best drug therapy for personalised cancer treatment. CLYZ Labs will combine information on drug sensitivity of the patient’s own tumor cells using innovative 3D Cell culture techniques along with biomarker and treatment guidelines to provide a personalised treatment recommendation. The company is advancing the first clinical trial involving its test, which has already secured all regulatory approvals.
- How personalised cancer treatment can help? July 9, 2020
- How personalised therapy can improve cancer treatment? June 13, 2020
- Venturefest North West 2018: finalists revealed September 4, 2018
- Clyz Labs Raises Seed Funding August 31, 2018
- Premier Corporate Finance advises CLYZ Labs on fund raising August 23, 2018
- CLYZ Labs announces commencement of clinical trial and seed funding from Catapult Ventures to develop Cancertain™ test for personalised cancer treatment August 22, 2018
- CLYZ Labs Ltd and Spheritech Ltd enter into an Agreement Of Collaboration May 10, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company CLYZ Labs receives HMRC Advanced Assurance for SEIS/EIS Scheme(s) March 12, 2018
- CLYZ Labs Completes Round 1 Fund raising under SEIS March 10, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company CLYZ Labs appoints Sapphire Capital Partners as Capital Advisors February 12, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company of the year 2017 November 1, 2017
- CLYZ Labs awarded with Early-Stage Biotechnology Company of the Year 2017 at International Global Health & Pharma Awards. September 20, 2017