How personalised therapy can improve cancer treatment?
Three recent reports have offered encouraging approaches towards potentially personalized cancer drug selection.
This is largely due to the suboptimal selection of therapeutic agents and/or inevitable development of drug resistance. Thus, there is an urgent need to develop precision and personalized oncology.
Thus, there is an urgent need to develop clinically-relevant and novel in vivo models and technologies to test and/or predict drug sensitivity and the likelihood of resistance.
Copyright 2015, Chongqing Medical University. Production and hosting by Elsevier B.V. This is an open-access article under the CC BY-NC-ND license
To read the full article click here;
- How personalised cancer treatment can help? July 9, 2020
- How personalised therapy can improve cancer treatment? June 13, 2020
- Venturefest North West 2018: finalists revealed September 4, 2018
- Clyz Labs Raises Seed Funding August 31, 2018
- Premier Corporate Finance advises CLYZ Labs on fund raising August 23, 2018
- CLYZ Labs announces commencement of clinical trial and seed funding from Catapult Ventures to develop Cancertain™ test for personalised cancer treatment August 22, 2018
- CLYZ Labs Ltd and Spheritech Ltd enter into an Agreement Of Collaboration May 10, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company CLYZ Labs receives HMRC Advanced Assurance for SEIS/EIS Scheme(s) March 12, 2018
- CLYZ Labs Completes Round 1 Fund raising under SEIS March 10, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company CLYZ Labs appoints Sapphire Capital Partners as Capital Advisors February 12, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company of the year 2017 November 1, 2017
- CLYZ Labs awarded with Early-Stage Biotechnology Company of the Year 2017 at International Global Health & Pharma Awards. September 20, 2017