Can anyone be certain that cancer treatment will work?
Clyz CanCertain can make it happen! Clyz Labs aims to improve people’s lives by deploying technology-based in-vitro diagnostic solutions to meet urgent national and international needs across the Cancer Care. Our people are committed to delivery, performance and reliability. Register your interest below to receive more information.
We are very excited to invite you and friends to own a stake in our future.
Self-Certified Sophisticated Investor Statement*
I declare that I am a self-certified sophisticated investor for the purposes of the restriction on promotion of non-mainstream pooled investments. I understand that this means:
- I can receive promotional communications made by a person who is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority which relate to investment activity in non-mainstream pooled investments;
- The investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all of the property invested. I am a self-certified sophisticated investor because at least one of the following applies:
- I am a member of a network or syndicate of business angels and have been so for at least the last six months prior;
- I have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years prior;
- I am working, or have worked in the two years prior, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises;
- I am currently, or have been in the two years prior, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
** High Net Worth Investor Statement
- I make this statement so that I can receive promotional communications which are exempt from the restriction on promotion of non-mainstream pooled investments. The exemption relates to certified high net worth investors and I declare that I qualify as such because at least one of the following applies to me:
- I had, throughout the financial year immediately preceding, an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more;
- I held, throughout the financial year immediately preceding, net assets to the value of £250,000 or more.
Net assets for these purposes do not include:
- the property which is my primary residence or any money raised through a loan secured on that property;
- any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance; or
- any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependents are), or may be, entitled.